Capturing as much in the world of YouTube beauty as we can

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

July 2, 2015 - Top Looks of the Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: July 2, 2015 - Top Looks of the Day   Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:04 am

With so many videos being posted daily to YouTube, it's very hard to choose up to six of the best looks.  
My method is to go through the feeds I get daily and pick the six that jump out at me and grab me some how.  
This is not to say that only six do that - I'm just narrowing down to up to six of the best for the day.  
This is not to offend anyone, to hurt anyone's feelings - it's just to acknowledge a fraction of those that I think do a great job.  

Picks are listed from left to right, top to bottom.  *You can click the name of the video to visit.

~~~~~

mayratouchofglam - I love how animated she always looks.  Pretty use of color.  Her features just pop!
"Summer Night Time Makeup Tutorial

Shaaanxo is a master with make-up.  This look doesn't disappoint.  Pretty, feminine & flawless.
"My Everyday Makeup Routine! ♡ Brown Eyeliner & Mascara!"

Danielle Mansutti - Striking eyes!  The bold lip is beautiful too.
"Winter Makeup"

~by Romarie

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://romarie.storenvy.com/

July 2, 2015 - Top Looks of the Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1