TYTBB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capturing as much in the world of YouTube beauty as we can

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 2, 2015 - Top Looks of the Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

July 2, 2015 - Top Looks of the Day Empty
PostSubject: July 2, 2015 - Top Looks of the Day   July 2, 2015 - Top Looks of the Day EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:04 am

July 2, 2015 - Top Looks of the Day 070215
With so many videos being posted daily to YouTube, it's very hard to choose up to six of the best looks.  
My method is to go through the feeds I get daily and pick the six that jump out at me and grab me some how.  
This is not to say that only six do that - I'm just narrowing down to up to six of the best for the day.  
This is not to offend anyone, to hurt anyone's feelings - it's just to acknowledge a fraction of those that I think do a great job.  

Picks are listed from left to right, top to bottom.  *You can click the name of the video to visit.

~~~~~

mayratouchofglam - I love how animated she always looks.  Pretty use of color.  Her features just pop!
"Summer Night Time Makeup Tutorial

Shaaanxo is a master with make-up.  This look doesn't disappoint.  Pretty, feminine & flawless.
"My Everyday Makeup Routine! ♡ Brown Eyeliner & Mascara!"

Danielle Mansutti - Striking eyes!  The bold lip is beautiful too.
"Winter Makeup"

~by Romarie

Back to top Go down
http://romarie.storenvy.com/

July 2, 2015 - Top Looks of the Day
Page 1 of 1